About WorkDay Media
We tell busy people what's really going on in their industry
WorkDay Media exists to publish:
- reliable and insightful journalism
- with the right combination of industry focus, format and publication time
- that makes people happy - even eager - to pay for it.
Our management has many years of experience running online businesses.
Our current main publication is Banking Day.
Banking Day's subscription-based online service delivers the key banking and finance industry news and insight to thousands of email inboxes each morning at 7am. Founded in 2003 by former Financial Review financial services editor Ian Rogers, it has pioneered subscription email news services in Australia.
- The right audience: Banking Day attracts banking and finance executives and their suppliers in accounting, law, information technology, marketing and related fields, plus industry regulators.
- The right delivery mechanisms: This audience chooses email as their preferred communications medium. Users read it on their laptops, iPhones and PCs. They read it at the breakfast table, on the train, or when they enter the office.
- The right information and insight: Our customers pay to read one authoritative news source at the start of their day. From bank strategy to card technologies, Banking Day delivers knowledge that users call "relentlessly relevant".
- Journalism that gets it right: Banking Day delivers reporting with integrity. Noted industry commentator Christopher Joye calls it "the bible of the banking industry". Some of Australia's best business and financial journalists write for Banking Day.
More about Banking Day at bankingday.com.
We work with event organisers and advertisers to put relevant offers in front of our hard-to-reach audience. We can advise on your email advertising and help you make the most of the unique email medium.
We also offer opportunities for journalists who want to turn great ideas into an online publishing business.
Contact us at any time to discuss your requirements.